Saturday 2 July 2011

Hooray, its Saturday.....

I know, we all spend sometime during the week thinking about Saturday. For me, Saturday represents the day that i do not work but spend a lot of time cleaning my house. Today, i woke up ans soaked the bedsheets but i have not gotten myself to go wash them. I keep thinking about my blog. To add salt to injury, i really miss my bff, she was sent to work on the other side of the country and i have not seen her in like 3 months now. Oh my, how i miss her. So am thinking of going to see her as soon as possible.



The best part about visiting her is that she works in one of the favorite vacation destinations ion Kenya. (KILIFI). Look at that photo, its so cool. I can't wait to go visit her. It will not only be a visit to my bff, but also a holiday for me. 
Oh, i know i was talking about Saturday but look at that scenery. I want and i want now. But first, let me go wash the bed sheets and clean up my house because its Saturday. Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love