Saturday 27 August 2011

Am Ready Now...



I like the saying that Life is in session. I may have in the past wanted some changes in my life but they have taken some time before manifesting.
But now, I can feel it, I can feel the tension build up. Big things are happening to me right now.
And you guessed it right, I am ready. There are sometimes when we want something so bad but if it would be given to us at that time, we would not be ready.
I am ready to begin a new chapter of my life. I am ready for fun, play and laughter. Am ready for that car, for that job, am ready for THIS LIFE.
And again, am excited. One thing that makes me so excited about being ready is that everything is falling in place. We already found a house and the moving plans are underway. Everything i had imagined my life to be is finally coming into picture.
Thats the fun in being ready, you appreciate the things that come to you and the funny thing is that they are all the things I wanted.
The anxiety, the impatience and the disappointment is all gone. These are signs of my readiness and that letting go has taken over.
Am happy, excited and above all READY. I wish the same feeling for all of you and lots of love.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love