Thursday 18 August 2011

Thankful Thursday

They say a way to spice up life is to try out new things. Here i am, trying out very new things
Image Source


Am thankful for my beautiful life, for each breath i take and for every inch of strength in my body.
Am thankful for the internet and my laptop, these come up in the list of bestfriends.
Am thankful for a very handsome Mr b/f who knows how to love me and take care of me.
Am thankful for the week that has been and look forward to a great weekend.
Am thankful for long phonecalls that leave you teary and missing each other so much more.
Lastly, am thankful for awesome opportunities that come up in my life and make it better.



5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower of yours from the Monday Mingle! Just wanted to say "hello," and that I love your site! It's so important to be thankful. I try to remind myself of that every day! Would love for you to follow back!

    http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, am following you n btw, your daughter (Scoot) is very very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! It's sooo easy to take luxuries like the internet and computers for granted, and then be lost when something happens like the power goes out! I did a "simple things" Thankful Thursday the week after my power was out for an extended period of time. So glad that you have someone so special who loves you in your life :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting us n for appreciating my list. I so much believe in gratitude and this link-up only makes this belief stronger. There is always something to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. Let's be virtual mates (UK speak for friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love