I have some really strong beliefs that guide me through everyday living. Though sometimes I go against what I believe in, I always try to find some inspiration and stay grounded. One of those beliefs is that in every situation, a person always has a Choice. It does not matter what kind of situation it is but we always have a choice to go one way or the other. I think I should just make this topic into another post but for now, this is what I had in mind.
- to Love rather than be right. Love should always come first.
- to forgive rather than hold grudges.
- to let go as opposed to creating unwanted resentment and carrying heavy burdens.
- to laugh and smile all the time because there is always something to smile about.
- to be grateful even for the smallest things because in the long run they are all that matters.
- to Love without expectations
- to play and take things easily with a light heart.
- to choose where my life goes.
- to LIVE my life happily, it is the least I can do with this great gift that has been given to me.