Friday 16 September 2011

I Choose to......



I have some really strong beliefs that guide me through everyday living. Though sometimes I go against what I believe in, I always try to find some inspiration and stay grounded. One of those beliefs is that in every situation, a person always has a Choice. It does not matter what kind of situation it is but we always have a choice to go one way or the other. I think I should just make this topic into another post but for now, this is what I had in mind.
I choose:
  • to Love rather than be right. Love should always come first.
  • to forgive rather than hold grudges.
  • to let go as opposed to creating unwanted resentment and carrying heavy burdens.
  • to laugh and smile all the time because there is always something to smile about.
  • to be grateful even for the smallest things because in the long run they are all that matters.
  • to Love without expectations
  • to play and take things easily with a light heart.
  • to choose where my life goes. 
  • to LIVE my life happily, it is the least I can do with this great gift that has been given to me.
Make a choice today because it is the only thing you can do to make your life better and more awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emmy, your blog really is worth sharing...the kind words make me happy and it is so good to know that there are reflecting people out there:)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my own blog and for the nice comment on my latest post...finally I found out how to follow blogs, but you don´t use the follow me button from google..so I will put you on the favorite list on my site...Have a great time and let us keep on sharing our lifes...
    have a nice day:)))
    with lot´s of love&awareness,
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. found the button;)) now I am in (*-*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome n am so happy to have you here. Looking forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love