Thursday 1 December 2011

Letters to my Future Husband #1

Hi my lovelies. So I have been toying with this idea for sometime now and I finally decided to take action upon it. I am 24 going to 25 next year and I dream of getting married soon. The posts titled letters to my future husband will be journals that I want my future husband to read in future. I therefore hope to keep writing them not only on this blog but in my diary as well. I wont preserve these posts for any specific day of the week but whenever I get the nudge, I will write another one.

Dear Future Husband {FH};
Hi my Love. I hope you are doing well. This is the first of a series of letters that I hope to write to you as I await our meeting. One thing that I want you to know right now is that I have always thought of you. I have had many dreams, since I was a very little girl of the kind of husband that I want. Maybe I have already met you or maybe I have never even laid eyes on you but I know you are gorgeous. I appreciate you in every sense of the word as I know you are the other piece of me.
When I dream about you, I see a person who is so much stronger than they know, since they have been able to wait for me all this time. I know you have gone through many life experiences and wondered whether you will ever find me but I want you to know that I am here. I have been through a lot too but all that has just prepared us for the life we have been dreaming of. I know our meeting is perfect. God could not have allowed to meet if it were not the perfect timing and this is why I appreciate any delays in knowing who you are and what you are all about.
I love you my sweetheart. I have loved since the day I knew that I understood marriage and all that concerns it. One thing that I have been told is that I love very deeply and that is the way I love you. I give love my all and that is what I give to you. You are awesome and all I can say is that I cant wait to know you, play with you and love you but most of all I just cant wait to kiss you. I hope you have a great day today.
Yours truly,
Future Wife {FW}.

Am participating in the Tag Along Thursday Blog Hop at Miss Mommy. Hope you join too.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is such a cute idea, and such a sweet letter!
    Stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful letter! New follower here from the blog hop! Thanks for joining us :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love