Saturday 3 December 2011

Letters to my Future Husband #2

Too soon, ha! But I cant let this go right now. I feel like I have to write to him again. So here goes letter no. 2.

Dear {FH}
Hi, hope your weekend is going well. I have missed you so much and just wanted to talk to you a little bit. You know, it makes me happy when we talk, or rather when I talk to you. It only makes our connection stronger and our love deeper.
Today, I want to tell you a little fun fact about myself. Yeah, I think you should know am a fun girl. This means that I love to play around, smile, giggle, laugh and just be goofy. I will look for any and every opportunity to play around with you. I do this all the time with my friends. I just know that when people play, life becomes easier and less stressful. So, please my lovely husband, I hope that you love playing too, so that we can have fun together.
It is also good for you to know that I love partying. Others may think that am not much of a party girl but I actually love parties with friends. Actually, tonight am attending one and I know am gonna have lots of fun. I love dancing, you should know that too. I hope you do too coz if you dont, am in a lot of trouble. If you refuse to dance with me, I will dance with other people and I can do that all night long. I really love dancing and am really praying you feel the beat too.


Yeah, I think so too.
Anyway, sweet love, I hope you have yourself a great weekend and take care. On this end, I will have fun but I will be praying that I see you soon coz you are in my heart and in my mind always.
Lots of love and Kisses
{FW}.

My sweet readers, hope you have a fantastic weekend too.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Hopefully he is reading this too and getting to know you in a deeper way.

    Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mary. I hope your future husband (whoever he is) will read this sweet letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I think this is really cute! Will you be by his side if he ever gets to read this? :) I like your blog. Followed you via GFC and on Twitter!


    xoxo,
    Roxanne
    http://www.lacedivory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love