Wednesday 2 May 2012

Crying..and feeling like a failure

Oh, Hi there
Hope you doing fine.
There'z a thing that I have been doing a lot lately and am so afraid to talk about,
Would you care to listen?




So, I know for most of us bloggers, our blogs represent an avenue for us to share our feelings and emotions and all that is going on in our lives. But, have you ever gone through something and you are totally clueless on how to share it with anyone. That's the way I kinda feel right now. Am hoping by the end of this post, I will be feeling a little better and not too ashamed of having shared my secret with y'all.

Lets talk about crying for a while. You know when you get to a point in life where you definitely feel like everything and everyone should give you a break? I think I need one. I dont know whats wrong with me or whether there'z anything wrong with me to begin with but I have been crying. A lot, A hell of a lot. Fortunately, I live alone. That gives me the privilege of not having to cry quietly. I cry loud, I sob and tear up and sneeze and roll in my bed and just cry. Believe me, its not a pretty scene. {The PMS is not helping either}. My emotions are all over the place.

Now lets get a bit dark. The reason I have been crying so bad is [I feel like a failure}. "What? Are you Crazy? Girl, you gotta get serious!" I know, I know thats what you might say to me and I have said it to myself several times but I had to tell someone. You are not lucky my readers because I chose to share this with you.Lets get this point straight, am 25, I kind of hate my job and yes I totally want a new job. The pay in this one isn't meeting my needs and I think its boring. Yea, that's the number one reason for feeling so stupid and like a failure.

Now, that you catch my drift, I would love to say that av given up on myself but that would not be true. Even when am crying, when am sobbing like crazy, I know that there is hope. I know that there is a perfect job for me out there. All I have to do is open my eyes. I believe that things are gonna get better {probably after the period is over.

There you have it my peeps, I feel like crap but I know that this too shall pass. Though I have no solution of how I will get through this, all I know is that I will. And I will be stronger and happier at the end of all this.





1 comment:

  1. Crying is good for the soul. Nothing about that is bad. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love