Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Fancies: Cinco de Mayo

I have to start by saying that I have little or no idea of what this holiday is all about. All I know is that holidays are there to be celebrated. I am a super fan of culture and I think these outfits really speak for themselves. They look kinda African and thats why I loved picking them out. For those who are actually celebrating Cinco de Mayo, I wish you fun, fun and more fun. Get high, dance and laugh a lot. Linking up with {av} at long distance loving for Friday Fancies.

Enjoy the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. these dresses are perfect for cinco de mayo! & love the pumps on the right! happy weekend

    xx.ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun shoes! perfect for a little cinco de mayo celebration. happy friday - i hope you have a good weekend!

    - l

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love