Thursday 28 June 2012

Its Ok to be Thankful on Thursday

Its Thursday and I have a list of stuff that I really want off my chest and some am really thankful for. So lets do this:
ITS OK
...that today was kind of a boring day
...that i found it difficult to get to my happy place which I value so much
...that I think I was just hungry
...that I ate fries to make myself feel better
...that I am so homesick

AM THANKFUL
 ...for a b/f who cares so much
...that we get to spend so much time together
...that our baby business is growing so fast
...that my followers are gradually increasing and I might soon get to 50 (a girl can dream, right???)
...that I get to get off work early tomorrow to go to my parents' home
...that am so excited
...I've been thinking about this weekend for the whole week
...that am meeting wonderful bloggy friends and I love connecting with them
...that things are getting better, each day presents a new opportunity to feel better
...that am so in love
...for all the blessings in my life
...for this link-up

Its Ok Thursdays



1 comment:

  1. I love your hello kitty who pops up! She's sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love