Thursday 26 July 2012

High-Low Skirts

I did not know what I was going to write about today. In fact, I was thinking of just letting the whole posting energy go to waste. However, at the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to write about something that am loving right now, but I did not know what exactly that was.

So, I decided to hop on over to Polyvore and see whether there was something that I really liked. And then I typed 'h'. Suddenly, the suggestion of a high-low skirt came up but I did not know what that is. Innocently, I clicked, just so I could know what a high-low skirt was and so that I would not be the dumb girl who gets passed on by popular trends. Let me just say that this was magic at its best.

Two weeks ago, I went home. My cousin (more like a sister coz our dads are twins), mum to my beautiful niece Crystal, gave me one of her skirts that does not fit anymore. Funny enough, its a high-low skirt, but I did not know that's what they are called.

{For those like me, a high-low skirt is one which the hemline is not even. Some parts are shorter than others.} 

Now, I have to tell you that I love that skirt that my cousin gave me and I just wanna show you the beauty in these skirts, so you can understand why am crushing really hard.

high low skirt


These skirts are gorgeous and I could not have picked a better item to crush on. Do you wear high-low skirts?? Tell me all about it!!
Current Crush Thursdays


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the ones on the top! I seriously want the first one! :) I just recently discovered high-low skirts, too, but I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow pleated skirt, it's adorable! Just found you via Current Crush, can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two are really cute!! I have never been a skirt-wearer but desire to be!! I'm stopping by via Current Crush and would love for you to stop by! Have a great day!
    ~Brittany
    thedennybuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to give this trend a shot! I don't have one in my closet and these are such great picks. I'm absolutely loving the print on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Crush! The bottom three skirt colors are awesome!! I would wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hi-lows!!! I did one just like this a few weeks ago!! so sad they I never saw that top L floral one when I did mine :( Thanks for linking up

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies. Hope we can all incorporate high-low skirts into our wardrobes.
    Millie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love