Monday 30 July 2012

I Love Mondays: Weekend Update

I love Mondays. I have come to realize that once you find something that you love doing, then Monday is no longer the stressful day of the week. I love waking up well rested and easy on Mondays. Don't get me wrong, I love my weekends very much. In fact, this weekend was perfect.
I do not say perfect because I went places or went dancing or something of the sort. I say perfect because it was an easy, love filled weekend. We slept in, on both Saturday and Sunday and that is something I always treasure.
We went for walks, visited parents, laughed and loved. It is not the activities from this weekend that I treasure but rather the feelings that I experienced.
The peace, the love, the security and surety, the warmth and the calmness. I enjoyed these feelings and I will always keep them close to my heart.
And that is why, the transformation from the weekend to the week does not scare me because I have something to treasure. Something that will keep me going until the next weekend.
 Happy week to all of you!


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you write!!

    PS I put your button on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!

    I'm a New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good advice. Although I enjoy relaxing on the weekend that I need to prep myself for busy Mondays :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love