Monday 9 July 2012

Of Walks, Road Shows and Certificates:Weekend Update

What a weekend!Thats all I can manage to say. 
On Saturday, I went for a Red Cross Road Show/Walk. It was meant to educate the public on road safety and how we can reduce road accidents in our country. I loved it a lot but I got really really tired. The walk took almost 3 hours and I was exhausted by the end of it all. But I have a certificate to show and a really fun time.
On the way, we would do mock accidents and teach people how they can be avoided and how to handle them when they occur!!


Sunday, I was trying to rest but I had to do laundry. I also attended the birthday party of my neighbors beautiful daughter and got a little drank.
 
Didn't even think I would be able to wake up today but am fine. This weekend I've met a ton of people and made so many new friends. Am so grateful and I hope to enjoy this week as much as I enjoyed the weekend.This is the road that our campaign was focusing on. I hope you stay safe on the roads too!!




2 comments:

  1. That little one is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cause to be a part of! Good for you!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love