Premenstrual syndrome, that's what they call it but to most of us women, it is just PMS.
1. Craziness. I do crazy stuff. Like walk in front of a moving car while looking in the opposite direction. #truestory, almost got hit yesterday.
3. Mood swings. (This is the big one.) The day's emotions go like: happy, happy, sad, very sad, happy, very happy, teary, smile, screaming, joy, anger, I wonna hit someone, happy......and the list continues.
6. Headache. What is the connection between my period and my head??? Researchers should answer this question!
7. Tiredness. No, its more like fatigue.
8. Loss of appetite. Food tastes really bad. But, I could eat cake all day, but then I would get extremely fat!!
9. Too much sleep. Last night I slept for over 11 hours straight.
10. The body aches in every part and I lose interest in things that are usually interesting.
OK, I could go on but I wont because I know all the women out there understand what am saying. So, now lets look at what I do to ease these symptoms and sometimes even bring a smile to my face:
1. Rest. By rest I mean Sleep. A lot of it. If I get the chance, then I sleep and I forget all about the world and all its operations.
2. Wine or any alcohol. Just a
4. Take a walk. A short one and through places I love. Cool, quiet places.
5. Blogging, Pinterest, Twitter. (Sometime, not always)
6. Hugs. Lots of them from b/f. Makes me feel safe and taken care of.