Tuesday 3 July 2012

To Flow like a River

Hi lovely people!Hope the weekend treated you really fine as it did me. I spent time with my deraly missed and beloved family and I can totally say the homesickness is gone. It was like a flu that just had to be cured. Anyway, now that we are on to Tuesday, time to start thinking about more serious matters and about life in general.
In my life, I have reached points where I just felt like I was stuck. You know, life is like a journey and we sometimes reach points in the journey that are a little difficult and we miss the flow. Today, I just want to acknowledge that sometimes, I think that such points are totally pointless and aim at just making it difficult for us. However, on further analysis, I think that such sticky points help us appreciate the good stuff. We also learn an awful lot of things at such points. I do think its good to appreciate these sticky points.
But, more importantly, it is great to appreciate the people, ideas, books, movies, article or thoughts that help usget back to the flow. For example, when I feel stuck emotionally, watching a funny or romantic movie almost always helps me get back to the flow. For others, reading or writing does help in getting back to the smooth ride.
I just want to ask you to identify what helps you get you back to the flow. When you identify these things, it becomes easier for you to get back to a place of smoothness and harmony.

Above all, I wish you all as much flow as I wish on myself. I wish your life flows like a river. That it keeps going and when you get stuck, it is easy for you to get back on the journey. And that your life remains smooth and harmonious. Like a waterfall, easy and always flowing!
 
Pictures taken by my b/f. River Kariminu near his home!
N/B: I reached 40 followers this weekend and am so happy and grateful to all of ya!!Thank You!


1 comment:

  1. I was in your shoes before. I felt terribly stuck. It takes me a while before I could "go back to the flow." I need to take a break from all the madness. More like a retreat. I'm glad you are able to get over being stuck that quickly! I wish you a harmonious flow in your life, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love