Friday, 13 July 2012

What to wear to a summer Wedding

When I saw this theme developed by {av}, I immediately started thinking about all the yellow dresses I would love to wear. But as I thought about it some more, I discovered that I am obsessed with yellow. So, I thought that I might at least try to experiment with other colors and see what I could come up with. Am not one to experiment a lot, but I knew I had to. It took some time to come up with this outfit but I absolutely adore it. It is subtle, not screaming and yet so flattering. I hope you like it too!

summer wedding



Happy weekend and especially to those of you attending weddings!


6 comments:

  1. I think anything neutral and pastel is perfect for a summer wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress..., and I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my loves. I loved this whole set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed bugs in Phoenix can be eliminated from your house by professional pest control companies.
    bedbugs in phoenix
    bedbugs in scottsdale
    bedbugs in paradise valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love