Thursday 27 September 2012

How do you wear Skirts???

Yeeeaaaah!Its Thursday, just one more day and we can say We Made It!!!
Another week down, that's a real blessing don't you think???
That's right.
As I've said a ton of times on this blog, I do really think I need fashion help.
Jeans and t-shirts ain't cutting it!!Especially in a world where fashion is the in-thing..
I might just be the lost one here but I sure do hope there are others like me...

Anyway, in my attempt to cut myself from my self-created fashion rut, I have been thinking about adding some skirts to my closet. I have some but I rarely wear them so once I buy some more, I hope to take it to the next level and actually wear them..
I once wore a skirt suit and my hubby's friend asked me why I was stealing my sister's clothing..He even pointed out that he can only talk seriously to me if am back to my jeans routine.
Insert very sad face here.....
I digress, my main point here was, am trying to be more fashionable, or more specifically fantasizing about it.
Anyway, here are some of my latest skirt finds and I do hope they make their way to my closet while am asleep and then I can begin the process of thinking how I will wear them
Skirt Fever

The ones in the first row are called skater skirts (which I didn't know). By the way, am always surprised by these names. Where do they come from??Who names skirts?? I'll stop there since it is getting kinda weird.
Anyway, I love all these skirts. The colors=awesome.
If I wore that maxi skirt, I would totally look weird rock it, coz am a wee bit tiny.
Have yourselves a pretty awesome Thursday!
Current Crush Thursdays


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know they were called that either...super cute though, great crush!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love