Monday 8 October 2012

Crazy Weekend Update

Lets see where this goes...
Have you ever felt like you were going crazy?? Yeah, me too.
I felt like that most of last week and most of the weekend too...
Anyway, I spent way too much of my weekend working, no wonder I feel like am going crazy
I took up a challenge on Friday for a certain client and promised him I would be through with his work by Saturday evening.
Oh yes I did accomplish the task but...........I was extremely tired
Am still tired.
I did not even get time to idle with my brother who came to visit on Saturday
Anyway, through God's grace I made it through and am trusting on the same grace to get through this week
Sunday, I did some laundry, went to the salon and just had enough time to catch up with How I met your Mother and Grey's Anatomy (new seasons).
By the way, am in the market for new addictive shows to obsess over.... Any suggestions???
By the way I've been telling myself this weekend that things will be ok and I do really hope that they will.
Oh, and lastly, am happy because my sister got a job but am also sad coz she has to move away from me..I was getting used to having her around.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and wish you a fabulous week.


3 comments:

  1. i hope you have some time this week to relax!! as for new shows. hmmm, if you like grey's anatomy, maybe scandal? and i have just started watching go on (with chandler from friends) and i really like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love How I met your mother! Although I do admit I am getting anxious wanting to know how Ted met the mother already! Do you watch MOdern Family? That's one of my faves for sure! I just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheez, you do sound freaking busy! i hate that feeling of being so tired. glad you still found time to unwind, though. i hope this week wouldn't be as busy for you like how it was last week!

    and congrats to your sister!

    God bless ❤ :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love