Tuesday 16 October 2012

Loving Lately and More About Me

Hi lovely people!
I think am high, I feel like am numb, I feel sleepy, I feel crazy.
I have a stupid cold and I took some tablets yesterday night!
Problem is, those cold tablets usually make me feel like am drunk.
Anyway, if you have home remedies that can make me feel better and stop this menace, please do send them my way.....
Now, onto what am loving lately:
One thing...Crochet and more crochet. Am currently trying to learn as much as I can from YouTube and bloggers and I can say I am learning and I am loving it.

I hope to become an expert and make cute beanies like these ones. Will def keep you informed on my progress.
Next up is one of my favorite link-ups that happens once a month: Me, Myself & I.
1.What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season would have to be fall. Yes, I know I've said it many times here that we don't really have seasons here but we do have weather changes that reflect seasons. The cool yet kind of warm nature of fall fascinates me. It signifies change into something better and I love that.
2. Talk about a moment that changed your life
One moment??How can I pinpoint just one moment, it is difficult. But, I would say the day I started my first job. It signified that I was officially an adult and I had to take responsibility for my decisions.
3.If you could be one Crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
I would be lemon yellow. This color signifies a joyful spirit that is still subtle and too screaming. I love it.
4.Describe yourself a superhero.Superpower?Name?Sidekick?
If I had a superpower, then it would have to healing people or restoring their energy. I believe good health is one of the most important things that we usually take for granted. I would love to help people feel better in an instant.
5.If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?
I don't know about this one because I shop everywhere. I would have to say that I would go with handmade stuff especially on etsy or storenvy since I like to support crafts.


 



5 comments:

  1. I would be lemon yellow too if I were a crayon! And my favorite season is fall. I can't crochet though (I wish I could)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crocheting! I need to practice more though! I'm much better at knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could crochet, I've never tried but I watch the lady I work with & it seems complicated. Knowing myself I might poke my eye out. Your blog is cute. I'm stopping by from loving lately. I hope ya have a great Tuesday

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could crochet!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finding some yarns and such and welcome to the wonderful world of crochet! When you learn how to increase and make a small circle, the beanie will be a piece of cake. Most hats follow the same pattern, I've found. So excited for you. I hope you feel better really soon, but fortunately crocheting is something you can do from your bed if necessary. I'm about to do that now since my sinuses have started acting up. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love