Tuesday 28 June 2011

I found these questions on another blog n thought it would be interesting to answer them on my blog. So here i go......
1.  What is your favorite food?
Now, my fav food is difficult to define but right now i think Spaghetti with beef stew tops the list. Cooked nicely with the stew being thick n tasty. My mouth is already watering! aha
2.  What color scheme is your bedroom?
No color scheme. but my walls are cream, my sheets are flowered, the duvet is cartoon like with red, blue n white making the greatest portion.The curtains atleast match with the wall and are cream too with little read and green flowers.
3.  Do you carry a donor card?
What is that? if its a blood donation card, i have it but i do not necessarily carry it n if i do i dont even notice that i have it.
4.  In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
The glass is always half full. I chose to be optimistic as i see no use in being pessimistic. Optimism helps to make my days brighter and make life tastier.
5.  Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate but Of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love