Friday 1 July 2011

Yesterday..


You know how yesterday i woke up almost feeling down and low, the day did not end like that. With all the sunshine and the beauty of the day, i started to psyche myself up after i discovered there was no use in feeling down. But still, i couldn't bring myself to start on the job i had. So the first hours of the morning were spent blogging and looking stuff up on the net. But the morale soon started to trickle in. When i started writing the report, i could not stop. I kept thinking to myself, where did all this morale come from. But i knew the answer to that, It came from inside me. I worked so hard and almost finished the job. I could not believe myself but i had done it. I then watched a movie (Our Family Wedding, so funny) n then went to bed at around 11 pm. I slept feeling great about myself and i have woken up feeling the same. Am so grateful for my accomplishments. It is true that we can achieve what we want, if only the willingness and passion comes from the inside. We all have the potential to be whatever we want, but all that will always remain as potential if we do not feel it on the inside. So, lets start feeling better on the inside, then our hearts, hands, legs and mind will take us to places we never imagined. Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love