Thursday 14 July 2011

Momma Thursday!!!


As some of you know, i decided to start my own blog tradition where every Thursday would be dedicated to my momma. Last week i thanked my mom for carrying me for nine months and delivering me. Today, i want to move a notch higher. I have had the experience of seeing three nieces and one nephew being born when am around and i know that the first few weeks after birth are very stressful for the mother. About three weeks ago, my nephew Leon was born. I know it was hard for his mom because when we tried to change him, we were so afraid of the umbilical cord that we had to call a nurse to teach us how to change a diaper.
Being the firstborn in our family, i know my mom had the same problems. The fear, the lack of knowledge, the expectations from people around; i know it is hard.
But mom, you were there for me, you took it all in and learned through experience. You took great care of me during these first weeks such that i got no infections or problems. You were there when i made even the simplest noise. You looked at me, smiled at me even when my eyes could see nothing and i had not learnthow to smile.
For all this and more that you did for me, I SALUTE YOU my dear Momma. I love you so much.
Kisses.
Image from Google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love