Monday 8 August 2011

My Weekend

The weekend was one filled with laughter, joy and all the good things that we want in life. My weekend was a representation of the life that i want to live everyday because it brought feelings of greatness.
On Saturday, i went to visit one of my high-school friends who just had a baby boy. The baby is named Nate and he is so sweet and handsome.
What made it even better was the fact that i had the privilege of being in the company of five of the most wonderful girl friends ever.



For sure, i always enjoy moments spent with these girls and this Saturday was no exception. We had so much fun and i just loved it. These are the moments that make my life so breathtaking.

On Sunday, i thought sleeping in would be awesome and i had the great company of Mr b/f. We woke up almost noon and the world's greatest football club ended my weekend on a high note.
Yes, for those who do not know, am Millie, a girl aged 24 and i love football and i highly support MANCHESTER UNITED.

 

Therefore, watching them play and actually win the community shield really lifted my spirits. I have to note that one Luis NANI, particularly made my day as he scored twice increasing my crush on him. Hail, the stars of Old Trafford.
That wraps up the weekend and my week has already started on a high note, will tell you about that later.
Kisses and much love to you all.
Photos from photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love