I stumbled upon this link (http://www.highexistence.com/30-challenges-for-30-days/) in my usual internet escapades and i thought it would be nice to complete some of the challenges posted here. The website says that it takes atleast thirty days for an action to become a habit and therefore i will be completing the following seven tasks each day as a way of making life more interesting and adopting some of the beliefs that i need in my life. Feel free to join me. I start today on 5/8/2011 and will end on 5/9/2011 but hope to continue infinitely,
1. Write a I like this about you note/text/email each day for someone
2. Take a picture each day
3. Take a moment each day to practice self compassion and self love
4. Study a topic i would like to master each day
5. Pick one bad habit i already have and ditch it for 30 days (I have not yet decided on which habit i will ditch but i will update you as the days go by but i will definitely choose today.)
6. Inspire myself each day (am good at that but i want to get better at it.
7. Don't complain for an entire day for thirty days. (That will leave me pretty excited about life)
I also want to love unconditionally, as a separate challenge. Hope to get some company as it is always good to better our lives together.