Tuesday 2 August 2011

Wishes...

I have been thinking a lot today about my current wishes.
At the top of my wishes list is a camera. Photobucket
I have known for a long time now that i have always been attracted to photography. One thing, i have noted about myself is that i take a long time before i decide whether i like something or not. For example, the only activity that i am sure i love is dancing. Swimming also comes close but i would choose other activities above it. Anyway, i think that i should take up a new hobby and i think photography would suit me very well.
Am an artistic person and i think photography would be perfect for me. Therefore, am laying my heart out there and wishing for a camera, a nice one.
Kisses n love ya, keep praying so that my wish comes true soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love