Thursday 24 November 2011

Oh How Pinteresting

I know am a bit late for this link-up but better late than never. I wouldn't miss this for anything. So Vintage Apple, here I come with my fav pins this week.
Someone please get me this purse


I love these so much that I had a dream about them

Source: amazon.com via Millie on Pinterest

I love these dresses too much



Source: dessy.com via Millie on Pinterest

Some Inspiration is always abundant in my pins.




And lastly, some food that I am totally thinking about right now




Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.

google



1 comment:

  1. Oh Emmy, do you have a pinterest too? we can follow each other there.

    By the way, I was surprised by your message in my e-mail. Ya sure we can be blog friends or what... I actually like the idea of it. I hope we visit our blogs more often...

    Love lots!

    Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love