Thursday 8 March 2012

International Women's Day: We Run the World

                                                                    Source: alexandrawrote.com via Deanna on Pinterest


Today, 8th of March, is the International Women's Day. You can check out the website here. So today is a day that the whole world, celebrates women from all backgrounds. As a woman, this is one of the most important days. However, I understand that we should appreciate women every day of our lives. To begin with, I would love to appreciate myself, my mother, my grandma, aunties, girlfriends, fellow women bloggers and every woman in this world. Specially, I would love to appreciate Oprah as she is one of the women who have helped me appreciate my power as a woman.

Secondly, I would love to speak with all the women who sometimes feel worthless or less than. Maybe its just an idea that has been embedded in your head or someone has made you feel this way. I have to be honest with you, this is NOT TRUE. These are lies that are meant to keep you in the dark so that you do not show the world your true potential.

The woman, is the mother of the creative force. God created us so special, that we are able to carry his creation inside of us. Even if a woman cannot bear children, the compassion and maternal instincts are still there. She is still a power to reckon. This is why so many of us are artists because we have the creative force within us. If a sperm and an embryo can meet and create a human being in our bodies, then what else can't we create. 

Where am I going with this you may ask? Am just trying to make it clear to every woman out there. It does not matter where you come from or what has happened to you in the past. You are an amazing being and you have the power to become whatever you want to be. All you have to do is focus on something you love and do it with PASSION. 
                                                                                Source: google.com.au via Sytarnya on Pinterest


We run households, we run corporations, we run THE WORLD.And we do so with ease. Appreciate the woman you are and the women around you. I love you all and I hope you discover the power and potential in all of us, as WOMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love