Ok, now that we are sorted on that, I would rather answer some questions from my very good friend Cherry from a day with me. I really, totally love her blog and all the pictures and therefore, you should definitely check it out.
First, 12 Fun facts about me:
1. Am a soccer fan. I loooove Manchester United and I watch almost all their games. On sunday, I almost got rained on because of my team but we won. Yayyy!
2. Chicken is my favorite food
3. I cook my own food, almost everyday. I really dont like take-out.
4. My favorite music is soft rock, but sometimes pop and some metal helps.
5. Am gonna travel around the world.
6. Am named after my grandmother (My dads mom) according to my tribe's customs where the first born daughter is named after the father' mom.
7. Am into fairy tales and happy endings.
8. I love exercising. Everyday before taking a shower, I do 30 situps and 10 press-ups.
9. Am a little crazy on the dance floor esp. when am drunk.
10. I usually drink vodka.
11. Am gonna get married and have kids real soon.
12. I love very easily. I like to think that my heart is too light and thus I cannot even hold grudges.
Yes, that was fun. Now to the 12 questions asked by Cherry:
1. What does the Urban Dictionary say about your name?
Ok, Cherry, I did check it out here. The definitions are definitely ridiculous. a) Millie is someone who is worth a million dollars. b) A female who can make a man "whipped". c) a beautiful sexy girl normally with an athletic body, also a really good kisser. often used to replace the name awesome. d) an amazing and reliable friend. etc etc. I'll definitely take all of these definitions, I like them and the 'awesome' thing, totally ME. no bragging.
2: What is your greatest pet peeve?
Smelling breath and people who never listen
3. Whats your favorite line from a book?
"Life Follows You" from The Power by Rhonda Byrne.
4. Are you a day person or a night person?
Definitely a night person. The moment night falls, I get pumped and excited.
5. If I give you a flying carpet, what place comes into your mind that you want to visit first and why?
First I'll go visit my parents, then fly away to Romes. As most of you know, its my dream destination.
6. If your life was a book, what would be the title and why?
Lets see, 'She Lived and Loved" because thats all I do.
7. If you could be a character in a TV show, which would it be and what character would you portray? why? Hard one, I would be Lori Grimes played by Sarah Wayne Callies in The Walking Dead. As much as the show is frightening, I love her character.
8. If you are a time traveler, what time in the past would you like to go back? why?
I would like to go back to when I was in my second year of campus and I met this cute guy who later became my b'/f. That year was one of the greatest in my life. The fun, the love, the kisses and all that romance, I would definitely go back.
9. Do you cook? If yes, what's your specialty?
I do cook, a lot actually. I would say chicken and rice is my best.
10. Do you have a phobia? If yes, what is it? How do you handle it?
I have a phobia of heights. I plan to go bungee jumping to get rid of this fear.
11. What is your opinion about online dating?
Am afraid of it. Am not against it but I think it is risky and very mysterious. Ok, I prefer face to face meeting.
12. What is romantic to you?
The sweet little things, notes, flowers, breakfast in bed, letters, poems, little gifts etc.
I really enjoyed answering these questions and getting to know myself a little better. Am gonna break the rules and not create more questions because I have to go write something on the aforementioned topic. Thank you Cherry and lotsa love.