Tuesday 5 June 2012

Letters to my Future Husband #6

Hey lovely readers? Its that time again to write to the future Mr. Millie. I never knew that inspiration could take so long, but its here so lets hope he is reading and that it touches some part of his heart.

Dear [FH],
Hi honey, dear, darling, sweetheart and all the other sweet words I might choose to call you! I am Ok, just taking each day as it comes. Life is fine, not too much drama. I actually like my life right now and I hope it is headed in the right direction. The weather is kind of complicated. Somedays, the sun decides to come out and some others, its just plain cold. Today is kinda cold, actually my feet are freezing but I will be ok.

How are you?Is everything ok? I guess it is coz if it weren't, you would have reported it. And if it isn't, then I will pray and by tomorrow, everything will be better. Is it cold? Or maybe warm or hot where you are?I wish you could just tell me so I know what your life is like. Oh dear, I must admit that I miss you. Do you understand? You know I said the same thing in the last letter but I dont think you understand. I miss you so much. In a way that I cannot explain. But am ready to wait for you.

Sweerie, when the time comes for us to meet, I hope you will be ready. Ready to receive the best kind of love from me. The kind that sticks in the heart and remains there forever. I hope you will be ready to share your life with me. That is the reason why all human beings crave connection. We want to share our lives with someone else. That is what I want with you. To share our lives together. To know that someone notices and values my existence. That is is not all in vain. I am getting ready for all this and more and hope you are too.

I love you my baby and wish to see you soon.
Many hugs and kissess!
[FW]

Readers, I hope he listens to me and comes along very soon. Hold your breath and I'll hold mine and when we let go, he will be here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love