Tuesday 7 August 2012

Letters to my future husband #7

First, big news!!Me and the b/f are now living together! We are more than b/f- girlfriend. We have been together for over five years and it just felt right. This is it people, me and him are a forever thing!! And so this letter is meant for him and I hope that I can write more of these just for him.

Dear L,
Hi honey. First off, I have to say thank you. Thank you because you have shown me what it is like to love. Five years!!!5 freaking years,,and we are still together. When I first met you, I thought that it was just a campus thingy but we outgrew that. We have fought and broken up a few times. We have been through a lot, and by a lot: I mean a whole lot more than we could have ever imagined.

However, what I treasure most about our thingy is how we make each other laugh. You are funny and crazy. Your jokes crack me up! Even when am mad, it is very hard not to laugh at your crazy jokes. It makes it awkward for me to make a serious point or even be mad at you for more than a heartbeat. You must be very proud of that!!But, I hate that you like to startle me, something that am totally afraid of!

Baby, you make it easy for me to love you. You make it so much fun. You make me feel like a 3 year old. I can talk about anything with you. Whether its new businesses or crazy PMS. I love that I can be crazy, I can be myself around you! And you love me for who I am.
I do feel happy and honored to be with you!
Love you pumpkin, sweetpie, honey, darling, watermelon, sugar, and any other cute names you might think of!!
Always, M.

Ok, people, hope you have collected yourself after my big news. Its been 5 days now of living together and its been awesome, except the double amount of laundry.Anyway, I hope you are having a fabulous week and an amazing August!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love