Friday 3 August 2012

T-shirt Styled

If you really knew me, you would know that I looove t-shirts and I almost  wear them daily not unless am forced by circumstances. By circumstances, I mean having to go somewhere formal and I have to wear a blouse or something of the sort. I am overly comfortable in t-shirts and this has led to me being occasionally referred to as a tomboy!!Really people???? T-shirts are so comfy and so easy to wear!Does that make me a tomboy??? Anyway, thats a personal decision. Ok, I know am kind of (only a little) tomboyish. I like converse shoes too!That does not make my case easier!!But I hope the skinny jeans help!!!

So, today {av} chose a perfect theme for me. It was so easy to come up with this outfit!I love everything I threw in here and hope there is someone out there who feels me!!Feels me???I mean like, understands my style!!
Here you go:
Tshirt styled


See, I told ya!!T-shirts rock my world!Hope they rock yours too!



3 comments:

  1. I love t-shirts. :) T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers is my favorite outfit. And that is not even since I became a mom... That's just always been me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tshirt. Its good for both boys and girls. But i personally feel that it will look more beautiful on girls. So my vote is with girls. What you think?
    france euro 2012 | funny tshirts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love