Friday 7 September 2012

First Impressions

They say that first impressions are very important! I don't know who "they" are but I know whatever they said is true. I know this because every time I go to meet someone for the first time, I am anxious. Anxiety usually sets in because am trying to impress! So, I understand that first impressions are so very important.
When I went to my very first interview, I was super anxious. It was very informal and the interviewer was very understanding but I still wanted to create a good first impression. I guess it worked coz I got the job! There is someone very close to me going for her first interview today and am sure she will do really well!Its my sister and am so proud of her!
Today, if I was going for that first interview all over again, I would be much more confident and I would wear this outfit!
I think the impression would be pretty awesome, what do you think??
Join me on Facebook here!


1 comment:

  1. I love the jacket and skirt! Found you on the Wonderful Wednesday link up and look forward to connecting with you. Lots of love, light & sparkles. xxx http://lovemspsychic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love