Thursday 20 September 2012

I do believe

I have missed you people. I always do, even when I've not blogged for just a day. 
It feels kind of weird when I don't write over here.
Anyway, Erin (one of the awesomest bloggers) is hosting a great link-up today and who am I not to join in.
So, here we go.......
I believe in love.  (so I made this pic for you to print)
I believe in hugs and kisses
I believe in babies and their sweet smells. And their softness too.
I believe in soft rock
I believe in 3 Doors Down
I believe in t-shirt and jeans
I believe in simplicity
I believe in family
I believe in achieving the impossible
I believe in food. Lots and lots of food.
I believe in fried/roasted chicken
I believe I believe in running
I also believe in notebooks and carrying them everywhere
I believe in writing down thoughts and ideas so I don't forget
I believe in the internet
I believe in sunshine
 
(print it, you know you want to)
I believe in peace
I believe in Africa
I believe in cooking
I believe in handsome guys (hubby)
I believe in blogging 
I believe in friendships
Last but not least, I believe in you and Me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Love