Monday, 26 November 2012

Weekend

My weekend has been super busy. I've not even had time to settle down and blog.
Anyway, am back and I've missed you all so much.
This is how my weekend was:
Friday:
-I was called for an interview and spent a large part of the day there [hope it goes well]
-Went to see my newest nephew [Miguel]
Saturday:
-Completed some work
-Did laundry
-Slept really late in the company of hubby's family
Sunday
-Some airport business to take care of..
-was a little sad
-Slept really early coz I was extremely exhausted

As you can see, the details of my weekend are really scanty but it was a good one. I just hope that yours was good too.
And to cap it all, here is a picture of me and my nephew Miguel (that name is really awesome, right?)
                                                                  Have a fabulous week!



5 comments:

  1. good luck on that interview-- I'm sure you killed it. So very glad you have so very much to be thankful for. Life is good.

    Aloha,

    Stopping by this sweet Monday to meet a new friend and follow along on your adventures. If you're up for a bit of a ride, we're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I would love, love, love it if you'd join me for the fun.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love