Wednesday, 28 November 2012

The Power to Create: Crochet Baby Hat

                                                 Source: tumblr.heyamberrae.com via Millie on Pinterest

So, we all have an immense power inside ourselves.
Its the power to create things.
We are different, we have different desires..
We crave different things
But we all desire to create something beautiful...
This is why we begin projects, we treasure the..
We nurture them and when we see the finished product.....
WE SMILE
Create something and you will just find yourself smiling..

Today I want to share with you a small, little hat that I made for my newest nephew [Miguel]
I love how it turned out and just hope he loves it as much as I do...
Have a Lovely Wednesday!





11 comments:

  1. Very cute hat and I love the quote, it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, I bet it will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! What yarn did you use? I'm always looking for a good baby yarn. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that baby hat is super cute. i love those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful! I love the colors and how each stripe ends differently. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I need to get my crochet hook back out and make something other than a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous earflap hat! I just finished one up recently too. Great minds, eh? lol I love those colors and I'm sure your little nephew will look adorable in his hat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful fun baby hat.....love the verigated yarn and ear flaps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love