Wednesday 14 November 2012

Pinterest Finds & Yarn Along

Today is beautiful, I woke up and the sun was shining so beautifully!
I just had to tell you.
It was as if it brought some cheer into my heart.
Things are going well and I do feel as if the tide has turned.
It has turned to the bright side and it feels good.
I just pray that this kind of feeling stays and reaches unto the hearts of others.
Here are some Pins I like:
Christmas decor, I cant get enough...


Onto what I've been making this and last week:
I started this scarf a week ago. I don't even know which direction its taking.
At some point, I feel like am just gonna unravel it and start all over again.
I didn't have a plan when I started it and I think its getting to me..
I just hope I keep going since its quite long already.



5 comments:

  1. I'm getting so excited to decorate for Christmas too! And I can't wait to see your finished scarf- I love the color!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the scarf! Nice color! I can't wait for Christmas either! (Even though I don't like to decorate too early!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. som great holiday decoration ideas! and the scarf is lovely, hopefully you will be able to finish it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the yarn wreaths! Found you on pinteresting wednesday and so happy i did!

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, interesting and funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love