Tuesday 22 January 2013

Facts of Me

Its been a long time since I blogged.
I miss it, a lot but I cant seem to get it done.
We lost our camera and that has taken a toll on my blogging..
And then there are some other good things going on and I cant share them with you yet..so I just find myself kind of in a block...
But anyway, lets explore a little about me...
-I trip a lot, I dont know whats-up with that. My hubby sometimes holds my hand as we cross the road as he says I might trip and fall at the center of the road.
-These days am a crazy sleeper. I sleep everywhere and anywhere, and I start dreaming in like 2 seconds.I even sleep on my desk at work and start dreaming like immediately.
-Am obsessed with mangoes right now. I've already eaten three and its only 11 a.m.
-I love reality TV, Giuliana & Bill, Tia & Tamera, The Bachelor are some of my favorites.
-Am good at keeping secrets. I never tell, like never.
-I think I'll never use my degree...
-I dont like drinking plain milk..I have to add chocolate or something
-I do love food, but I dont eat as much as I would like.
-My hubby loves pork and I love it too but he is kinda obsessed and we almost always disagree on what kind of meat to buy. His choice=pork always.
-I think I've come to the end of my facts.



6 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm right there with you on the not blogging part...holidays and the new year with new things piling up on my shoulders have really pushed the blogging goal aside. Going to try and do better and TRY to blog at least once every other day...then hopefully everyday! .....and my husband makes a MEAN mango salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, plain milk makes me gag. Put chocolate in it though and I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved finding out little bits and pieces about you. I'm curious now as to what your degree was in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you find your camera soon! I'd be so sad if I lost mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little fact about your hubs holding your hand. So sweet! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love