Wednesday 9 November 2011

Oh how Pinteresting - Romance

If you knew me, you would know am a hopeless romantic. Lets just say, I love being wooed and pursued. I love the mystery that comes with romance like being pulled to a wall suddenly and kissed really nicely. It brings butterflies to my stomach and I love them. I just love what it feels like, the creativity, the anticipation. I could go on and on but lets just join Michelle at The Vintage Apple for some really romantic pins.
Hope you enjoy.









Source: google.com via Millie on Pinterest

                               This last one takes my breath away


7 comments:

  1. I'm a hopeless romantic too. Those pins made me smile. :)

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a hopeless romantic as well. These all make me smile!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the photos with the umbrellas. Especially the one of them in the rain. So cute. Thanks for sharing. Be sure to stop by my blog for my current giveaway from Crate & Barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of them kissing under the umbrella in the rain...super cute!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopelessly romantic? well, that makes us two! lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. Looks like am not alone in this romantic region. Lets make the world a more romantic place then. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love